We're always on the lookout for skilled individuals to join our team.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
Enthusiastic and passionate chef required
The Sun Inn is a charming and traditional English pub located in Faversham, Kent and due to business demand we are looking for an experienced chef to join our team immediately.
We know that having a talented and dedicated kitchen team on board is vital to the success of our site, so we are looking for an enthusiastic chef that enjoys working with a range of fresh ingredients and products in order to provide our customers with great food and a fantastic dining experience.
- We will consider chefs that have experience at any level, so long as you have the desire and motivation to succeed.
- The ability to run the kitchen with minimal supervision / the ability to support the kitchens head chef and second chef.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Must be available to work evenings, split shifts and weekends.
- Good levels and understanding of health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please note that this is a live out role.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us now for an application form.